Currently, we have an open position for a Fire/Burglar Alarm, CCTV and Access Control Technician/Installer. The primary responsibilities are establishing fire/security alarm systems by installing equipment; running and pulling wire; programming equipment; adhere to codes, regulations and standards.
– Minimum 3 years installation experience
– Experience with installation, service, testing, troubleshooting and programming of fire/Burglar alarm systems.
– Experience with installation, service, testing, troubleshooting and programming of CCTV and Card Access systems.
– Experience with Windows 7/8 and computer network systems.
– Strong knowledge of alarm products, access control and CCTV concepts and products
– Knowledge of NFPA 72, NFPA 70
– Able to work unsupervised and highly self motivated and detail oriented
– Maintain knowledge of current industry standards and new technologies
– Must have valid Driver License and clean DMV record
– Must pass drug screen and reference check
– Clean background
– Must have basic tools including hand tools
– Climbing ladders and scaffold and the ability to work in excess of 40 feet from the floor
– The ability to lift 50 lbs above your head
– Standing for 8 hours
– Repetitive pulling and pushing of more than 35 lbs
– Working in temperatures that may exceed 100 degrees
– Walking in excess of 1 mile per day
Company provided vehicle, gas card, and cell phone to foremen level and higher employees.